Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A Quick Trip to London

So in all my trips to London, I never noticed the hagendaz right next to the Eurostar terminal.  They have a salted caramel ice cream layered with caramel sauce and crushed speculous.  I couldn't finish it.  Amazing. 


Stroll around China town.  They really do have fried ducks hanging in windows, random electronic waving cats, and massage parlors aplenty.  




Lemon/Rice/Chicken soup at 4 Lanterns Greek.  Small, but cute  establishment.  

Moussaka

Dolmades

Went to see Hercules in 3D in English.  Greek food, Greek legend, Great Britain!   I am going to miss this place!  

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing all the food pictures! That ice cream looked spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was spectacular! :D Glad you are enjoying my non-sense. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete