Saturday, August 14, 2010

Afghanistan Day 84: NMAA/KAIA

SSgt Sherril selflessly donates time, energy, good attitude, and forfeits bathroom access for a long day at NMAA. 


Today I had a volunteer help me (active duty Air Force) at work.  She was great!  She helped with staff work and also with conversation class.  :)  Yey for support!  THANK YOU!

Care package from Barb and Melisa boosts morale in the office!  Thank you!
Care package from Barb and Melisa.

Care package from Barb and Melisa.  :D
Barb and Melisa of Washington support their troops!  Thank you!


Happy girl, opening all the care packages. 
Today was also the day of "she who dies with the most care packages wins"!
Care package for me from congregation members of my childhood congregation!  Thanks Faith T. and friends! :D  Very thoughtful.  :D


Be famous, ready, set, go!
Tonight I was invited to dinner with quite the international crew.
YUM!

The food was delicious, the people were fun, and I was not allowed to leave until at least 1,000 photos were taken.
Manga, Manga!

We were a silly, happy bunch.
Somehow I got invited, yey!  :D 

1 comment:

  1. How nice to be the care package hero! I think you are the joy giver too. Love you Lark!!! MOM

    ReplyDelete